The « Prémices » cuvee is a new wine which we wanted to make very affordable. It allows people to get to know the estate's wines. The vines, which are in the process of being converted to organic methods, are treated with the same care as those going to make up out other cuvees.
- Jasnières. Dry white wine.
- GRAPE VARIETY:
- Chenin 100%. Vines being converted to organic methods of cultivation.
- SOIL (TERROIR):
- Clay with flint on tuffeau (limestone).
- Ground works : ploughing, earthing-up and hoeing. No weed killers.
- Maximum yields 40 hl/ha. Manual harvest.
- Vinified and aged exclusively in barrel.
- Aged 10 months.
- On the nose there are citrus (grapefruit), yellow fruit (mirabelles), and hints of white flowers. The structure is fine and slender, with a balance based on great freshness. The body is attractively fruit-filled and expressive, and charms the palate with its purity. Delicious finish of pink grapefruit.
- Wine for ageing.
- Open 30 minutes before serving at 13-15°C.
- Goes with: aperitif and entrees.